Join a WINNING TEAM!
Open Positions (Twin Cities)
PERSONALITY MATTERS! ENERGETIC – POSITIVE – OUTGOING -PUNCTUAL?
Come and join the WINNING team in the Home Care field!
We pride ourselves on offering a variety of perks, including competitive pay, clients close to your home,
and a variety of shifts and hours per week to fit your schedule.
Caregiver / Personal Care Assistant 20-25hrs/week
$12.00 to $14.00 an hour
CareAparent is looking to hire Caregivers who are caring, friendly, and truly want to support their clients live an independent life in the comfort of their own homes. Anyone who has had previous experience as a Caregiver / Personal Care Assistant – PCA / Home Health Aid -HHA.
Other Current Openings Located in Apple Valley, Eagan, Bloomington, and Shakopee
- Earn hourly pay increases after only 90 days
- Paid Training
- Flexible Schedules
- Caregiver Success Program Recognition
- Caregiver Referral Bonus
- Mileage Reimbursement/Travel Reimbursement Incentives
- Competitive Pay
- Quarterly Performance Reviews
- Work Near Your Home!
HR Recruiter $14-$16/hour – Part-Time
$14.00 to $16.00 an hour
CareAparent is seeking an efficient part-time HR Recruiter who is personable and approachable. The HR Recruiter is responsible for running the recruitment process.
HR Recruiter Requirements:
- Previous experience as a HR Coordinator or any function of Human Resources is preferred, but not required.
- Previous experience as a healthcare recruiter or talent acquisition specialist preferred.
- Adapting to fast pace working environments
- Communication skills
- Interviewing skills
- Sales skills
- Strong follow-up skills
- Attention to detail
- Familiar with applicant tracking system (ATS) process
- Reviewing and analyzing resumes
Homemaker and House Cleaner
$11 – $13 an hour
(20-25 hours per week)
CareAparent is hiring dependable, compassionate homemakers to join the winning team and help our clients live as independently as possible for as long as possible.
No previous homemaking experience necessary- training provided by CareAparent
Homemaker duties include:
- Light housekeeping (dust, sweep, vacuum, wash floors, etc.)
- Transportation (shopping and errands)
- Companion care
Staff Coordinator $14-$17/hour – Full-Time
$14.00 to $17.00 an hour
CareAparent is seeking a full time home care Staff Coordinator. The Staff Coordinator is responsible to provide day-to-day coordination and scheduling of CareAparent clients and caregivers. In addition, the Staff Coordinator will manage and mediate scheduling for caregivers who provide home care to the elderly and/or disabled, schedules clients for services, and assigns caregivers to clients, taking into account client needs and preferences, caregiver availability, schedules, and location.
Staff Coordinator Requirements:
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner and respond quickly to their needs
- Orient caregivers to client care information
- Communicate to client(s) and Caregiver(s) start dates and schedule changes in a timely fashion
- Create, maintain and update client schedules utilizing authorizations and assessment information with an emphasis on creating high quality matches
- Maintain and update client information, including any required authorizations
- Monitor and mediate all client and caregiver activity using the software system
- Serve as the point of contact for all caregivers
- Recognize and capture opportunities to increase service hours utilization in scenarios to enhance and/or increase the quality of care
- Report weekly caregiver performance
- Maintain regular and consistent communication with other CareAparent staff
- Coordinate with HR for caregiver recruiting and hiring needs
- Participate in Caregiver meetings and caregiver success program development
- Follow up and communicate Caregiver and client issues to ensure problems are resolved
- Maintain regular attendance to perform scheduling duties and assure consistent communication with caregivers and office staff
- Present professional image to consumers through dress, behavior and speech
- Adhere to company standards for resolving consumer concerns
- Ensure that all client rights are protected
- Excellent phone skills
- Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary
CareAparent™ is an independent locally owned non-medical service provider with a variety of services to allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, and compassion.
The people here at CareAparent™ don’t just create great experiences for our client — they create the kind of Care that is remembered and a cut above the rest. It’s the compassion and concern of those people that is the inspiration through everything we do. Join CareAparent™, and help Seniors Stay Put!
We are seeking OUTGOING ENERGETIC CARING and COMPASSIONATE individuals to join our team. Our mission is to help seniors live as independently as possible for as long as possible by providing the care and services they need to make it happen. One step at a time. One day at a time.
- Start a career, not just a job.
- Your experience, knowledge and skills are valued.
- Work independently, but with great support.
- Work for a company that demonstrates high standards and ethics.
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee recognition programs
- Annual reviews
- Referral bonus programs
- Flexible schedules for the working mom/dad
- Direct deposit
- Supportive office staff & management team
- Flexible Scheduling
- Clients right for you
- Performance Reviews
All Service Area Locations:
Dakota County: Apple Valley, Burnsville, Eagan, Inver Grove Heights, Mendota Heights, South Saint Paul, Sunfish Lake, Vermillion, West Saint Paul
Hennepin: Bloomington, Brooklyn Park, Eden Prairie, Edina, Golden Valley, Hopkins, Long Lake, Maple Grove, Minneapolis, Minnetonka, Mound, New Hope, Osseo, Plymouth, Richfield, Robbinsdale, Rockford, , St. Anthony, St. Louis Park, Shorewood, Spring Park, Tonka Bay, Wayzata
Ramsey County: Arden Hills, Little Canada, Maplewood, Mounds View, North Oaks, North Saint Paul, Roseville, Saint Paul, White Bear Lake
Scott County: Elko New Market, Jordan, New Prague, Prior Lake, Savage, Shakopee
Washington County: Afton, City of Cottage Grove, Lake Elmo, Mahtomedi, Oakdale, Pine Springs, Stillwater, Woodbury