CareAparent is an independent locally owned licensed provider of medical and personal care with a variety of services to allow seniors to remain in their home to meet the daily challenges of aging with dignity by providing care and compassion.
The people at CareAparent don’t just create great experiences for our clients — they create the kind of Care that is remembered and rises above the rest. It’s the compassion and concern of our clients that is the inspiration through everything we do. If you are passionate about serving and helping our elderly stay put in their homes, you may have what it takes to be a caregiver at CareAparent.
We seek dedicated, caring and compassionate individuals to join our team. Our mission is to help seniors live as independently as possible for as long as possible by providing the care and services they need to make it happen. One step at a time. One day at a time.
Care positions available throughout the Twin Cities – Call 651.370.2512 to find out about all openings.
- RN - Registered Nurse - Home Healthcare - HIRING BONUS - Fridley, MN
- Part-Time - Caregiver - Inver Grove Heights, MN
- Part-Time - Caregiver - St. Paul/Minneapolis, MN
- Part-Time - Caregiver - Farmington, MN
- Part-Time - Caregiver - Woodbury, MN
- Part-Time Caregiver / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) / Home Health Aide (HHA) - St. Paul, MN
- RN - Registered Nurse - Home Healthcare - HIRING BONUS - St. Paul, MN
- LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse - Home Healthcare - HIRING BONUS - Minneapolis, MN
- Assistant Scheduler - Home Health Care
- Start a career, not just a job.
- Your experience, knowledge and skills are valued.
- Work independently, but with great support.
- Work for a company that demonstrates high standards and ethics.
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Employee recognition programs
- Referral bonus programs
- Flexible schedules
- Direct deposit
- Supportive office staff & management team
- Performance Reviews
CareAparent is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer that welcomes diversity in the workplace. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age or marriage.