You Deserve To Be Valued At Work
Are you searching for a career with a company that values you? With CareAparent, you’ll provide compassionate care to seniors who need it most. Whether you are providing direct care to clients or supporting our staff and clients behind the scenes, you will be respected and recognized for your efforts.
Apply for a job below or come to our office for a walk-in interview 9am-3pm Monday through Friday.
How We Recognize You
- Competitive Compensation with Opportunities for Weekly and Performance Bonuses
- Personalized Scheduling
- Protective Equipment for Health and Safety Provided
- Collaborative and Adaptive Culture
- Training Resources and Education for All Staff
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Saving Program with up to a 4% Match
- Health Insurance Option
- Employee Assistance Programs
Who Are We?
CareAparent is an independent home care agency helping our clients meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. We are accredited by The Joint Commission and certified by Medicare to provide comprehensive care solutions to seniors throughout the Twin Cities.
We have positions available throughout the Twin Cities. View the openings below and call us at 651-374-4178 with any questions.
- Speech Pathologist- Part Time- Home Health
- Occupational Therapist
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
- Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
- Director of Nursing- Home Health
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Home Health - $4,000 Sign On Bonus!
- Caregivers or CNAs - Weekly Bonuses and Personalized Schedules!
- Registered Nurse - Home Health - $4,000 Sign On Bonus!
- HR Recruiter - Full-Time
- Physical Therapist (PT) - Home Health
CareAparent is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer that welcomes diversity in the workplace. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, or marriage.