Senior Home Care St Paul, MN
Our Care for the Home options include:
- Basic repairs necessary to assure a client’s safety
- Basic handyman Services (such as furnace filter and softener salt replacement)
- Basic home repair (for items such as switches, hospital banisters or railings, toilets, faucets, doors, locks etc.)
- Regular interior/exterior visual assessment
- Indoor seasonal maintenance (such as replacing smoke detector batteries, light bulbs, checking venting and fireplaces)
- Outdoor seasonal maintenance (such as cleaning gutters, shutting off water, storing hoses)
- Basic handyman tasks specifically requested by a client
CareAparent™ offers unique, individualized monthly programs for home maintenance. Perfect for our clients who travel.
CareAparent™ also offers individualized programs with a blend of Personal Care and home maintenance checks. Perfect for our clients who are more independent.
Creating a perfect blend of CareAparent™ services gives our families the exact level of assistance they need, when they need it.
If you’re looking for the most experienced senior home care St. Paul, MN has to offer look no further. Connect with CareAparent™ to create a custom plan that is perfect for your family.