Senior Home Care
Our Care for the Home options include:
- Basic repairs necessary to assure a client’s safety
- Basic handyman Services (such as furnace filter and softener salt replacement)
- Basic home repair (for items such as switches, hospital banisters or railings, toilets, faucets, doors, locks etc.)
- Regular interior/exterior visual assessment
- Indoor seasonal maintenance (such as replacing smoke detector batteries, light bulbs, checking venting and fireplaces)
- Outdoor seasonal maintenance (such as cleaning gutters, shutting off water, storing hoses)
- Basic handyman tasks specifically requested by a client
CareAparent™ also offers individualized programs with a blend of Personal Care and home maintenance checks. Perfect for our clients who are more independent.
For the most compassionate and comprehensive in-home senior care Minnesota has to offer call CareAparent™ today at 651-702-HOME (4663).