Back-To-Work Screen Program Details
What You Need to Know?
CareAparent is launching a program to assist small business employers and their employees in an effort to reopen and return to work with peace of mind. This program is at no cost to the employer or employee. CareAparent will provide free screening by a skilled nurse. For more information please read Back-To-Work Press Release.
What are the Program Requirements?
- Must be within the Twin Cities Metro Area
- Small businesses with up to 25 employees
- Must have a safe on-site 10′ x 10′ area available for screening
- Must provide an employee roster day-of
- Must have state required COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
How to Apply?
Complete the form here.
What Happens After I Apply?
After you submit the form above, CareAparent will be in contact within 24 hours to complete the sign-up process and gather any further information needed.
CareAparent Quick Links